We’re supposed to go to our cousin’s house for Thanksgiving dinner but she decided not to host the party since she and her daughter weren’t feeling well. So dear hubby had to come up with Thanksgiving dinner. I badly wanted to have green bean casserole but too lazy to do it. But, I just want to share this Campbells Green Bean Casserole Recipe just in case you want to make some.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 min. or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 min. more.
You can grab this recipe from Allrecipes.com